The judges have been announced for this year’s Lincolnshire Digital and Tech Awards as part of Lincolnshire Tech Week.
The awards will feature 15 judges covering the 12 different categories of this year’s awards, which will be held at the Lincolnshire Showground on May 18.
- James Pinchbeck, Marketing Partner for Streets Chartered Accountants
- Daniel Westlake, managing Director of Cursor
- Gary Headland CEO of Lincoln College Group
- Helen Bell, Partner at Andrew & Co Solicitors
- Neil Everatt, CEO of Software Europe
- Andrew Stevenson, Director of Research and Enterprise at the University of Lincoln
- Ron Lynch, Regional Director for the IoD East Midlands
- Nicola Radford, Commissioning Officer for Lincolnshire County Council
- Dave Ashby, Senior Relationship Manager and Tech Sector Specialist for NatWest
- Richard Hill, CEO and Founder of SEO Traffic Lab
- Peter Cooper, CEO and Founder of Cooper Press
- Russell Copley, Managing Director of Greenborough Management
- Ian Green, Relationship Manager for HSBC
- Matt Russell, CEO and founder of Jolt
- Karl Blakesley, Marketing Manager at Orderwise
To find out more about this year’s judging panel visit the Lincolnshire Tech Week website.
This year sees the introduction of 12 new categories which will allow more businesses to enter and be recognised for their outstanding achievements in the digital and tech industry.
- Best Online Retailer of the Year
- Innovation in Tech
- Product of the Year
- Technology in Education
- Rising Star
- Global Ambitions
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Best use of Multimedia
- Digital Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Startup of the Year (less than three years trading)
- Small Business of the Year (£0 – £2 million)
- Business of the Year (£2 million +)