An ambassador programme which aims to promote Lincolnshire to the wider world is set to be expanded.
Until now Team Lincolnshire has been an informal group of business people who help to promote Lincolnshire, particularly at the annual MIPIM property show in Cannes.
But on Thursday, November 30 the Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership and Lincolnshire County Council will relaunch the scheme and call for more business people to sign up.
Team Lincolnshire will be relaunched at the Doubletree by Hilton hotel in Lincoln on Thursday, November 30 from 10.30am until 2pm.
Business people who are passionate about promoting Lincolnshire and who are interested in becoming a member of Team Lincolnshire are invited to attend.
As well as helping promote Greater Lincolnshire, Team Lincolnshire members benefit from a range of services and support, including:
- Being part of a team of like-minded individuals and organisations passionate about promoting Lincolnshire
- Attendance at an annual Lincolnshire in London event
- Early and unique access to information about Greater Lincolnshire through a newsletter
- Access to a toolkit of marketing materials
- The opportunity to attend a number of events every year
- A page on the Team Lincolnshire website to profile your business
- The opportunity to build new relationships at senior level to secure new business and to share your news through our website, social media channels, media relationships and
- Team Lincolnshire newsletter
- Ongoing PR and marketing support for members
- MIPIM UK and MIPIM packages available
Jill McCarthy, Head of the Growth Team at Lincolnshire County Council Economic Development Services said: “Team Lincolnshire was originally a collaboration between the LEP and representatives of the property and construction industry at MIPIM.
“The group quickly grew and was such a success that we decided to develop Team Lincolnshire and open it up to other sectors.
“Team Lincolnshire members are passionate about promoting Lincolnshire as an attractive place to live, work and invest and about encouraging new business to invest in the region.
“The concept is that all members become ambassadors for the region, fuelling our economy and securing our future.”
Tim Downing added: “We’re a founding member of Team Lincolnshire and we’ve found it incredibly beneficial as a way of promoting the county to outside investors and developers.”
The annual subscription fee to join Team Lincolnshire is £350 per business per year. To find out more email [email protected] or call 01522 550618.