There is now just over one month to go until Expo East 2018, a brand new event connecting businesses across the East of England.
The event has been launched by Lincolnshire Business who also organise the largest B2B exhibition in the region, Lincolnshire Business Expo.
Taking place on Wednesday, April 25 at Newark Showground from 9am – 4pm, Expo East 2018 has been strategically placed at the start of the financial year and will be the first business expo to bring together the counties that neighbour Lincolnshire.
Meet the speakers the 2018 Expo East:
- Charlier Ruigrok – Digital Trade Advisor for the DIT
- Peter Watson – Marketing Director, Distract (Formally Chatty Imp)
- Richie Paddock – Founding Director of Lynchpin & Associates
- Andy Jones – Managing Director of Make IT Simple
- Wil Payne and Steve Peace – Partners at Newland
- Kerri Saxby – Senior PR Account Manager at Shooting Star
- Jodie King – Head of Operations at SEO Traffic Lab
Panelists will be officially announced on Monday, March 26.
Check out what will be going on throughout the day:
- 10.30am – 11am: Accountants Question Time: Top 10 Things You Should Be Thinking About in 2018
- 11am – 11.30am: Workplace Culture: Success and Unwritten Rules
- 11am – 11.30am: How To Smarten Up Your Digital Shop Window
- 11.30am – 12pm: Social Media: Building The Biggest Brand
- 12pm – 12.20pm: Amazing User Experiences: How To Become The Amazon Of Your Industry
- 12.20pm – 12.40pm: 4 Ways To Create A Learning State
- 12.40pm – 1pm: Hitting the Headlines: Top Tips on Talking to Journalists
- 1pm – 1.20pm: From SEO To Content Marketing & Social: How To Nail It All
- 1.30pm – 2pm: How to Smarten Up Your Digital Show Window
Register to Exhibit
There is still time for you to exhibit at Expo East 2018.
Exhibition packages start at £350 +VAT