Lincolnshire Marketing Conference, a new event taking place next month looking to help businesses to grow through marketing.
The event has been launched by Distract, and will take place on Tuesday, May 15 from 5.30pm – 9pm at The Showroom on Tritton Road.
The free event will include a number of talks looking into ‘modern day marketing’, informal networking and street food from Salted Orange.
- 5.30pm – 6pm: Informal Networking by The Showroom
- 6pm – 6.20pm: TV in 2018 by Sky
- 6.30pm – 6.50pm: Social Media: Reaching Your Audience by Tom Jacobs
- 7pm – 7.20pm: The New Age of Publishing by Dean Graham
- 7.30pm – 7.50pm: Free Street Food from Salted Orange
- 8pm – 8.20pm: Bringing Your Marketing Together by Peter Watson
- 8.30pm – 8.50pm: To Be Announced
- 8.50pm – 9pm: Closing statements from sponsors
Peter Watson, Managing Director, Distract told Lincolnshire Business: “We’re happy to be able to bring such a dynamic group of marketing minds to Lincolnshire so business owners and marketing managers can learn the strategies that are working best in modern times.”
James Cowell, Account Manager, Distract added: “This is a complete win-win for business minds in Lincolnshire.
“A free evening, with great speakers, and to top it off you get fed!”