There’s just two weeks to go until the inaugural Expo East, but still time to register for a space at the highly anticipated event.
Expo East 2018 will take place on Wednesday, April 25 at Newark Showground from 9am – 4pm.
Organised by the team behind CityX and Lincolnshire Business, the expo will feature around 100 exhibitors, bringing companies and professionals in a range of industries together from the counties that neighbour Lincolnshire.
Some 11 events will take place throughout the day with 23 speakers, including brand building seminars and talks discussing how to overcome barriers to business beyond borders.
Speakers for this year’s event include:
- Peter Watson – Marketing Director, Distract (Formally Chatty Imp)
- Richie Paddock – Founding Director of Lynchpin & Associates
- Andy Jones – Managing Director of Make IT Simple
- Wil Payne and Steve Peace – Partners at Newland
- Kerri Saxby – Senior PR Account Manager at Shooting Star
- Jodie King – Head of Operations at SEO Traffic Lab
- Richard Yardy – Employer Engagement Manager at risual Limited
- Kevin Else – Director, Cyber Security Partnership
Some spaces are still available at a number of the events on the programme.
Among the highlights are the two panels, featuring a host of inspirational and influential speakers.