Uber’s popular food delivery app, Uber Eats has officially launched in Lincoln.
UberEATS is an on-demand food delivery app that helps bring millions of people around the world the food they want at the tap of a button.
Partnering with dozens of restaurants in Lincoln, you can order meals from your favourite restaurants for every taste, occasion and location with UberEATS.
Starting today, you can order a wide selection of quality eats from places like Churchill’s Bar & Grill, Cafe Portico and McDonalds every day of the week from 8am until 12am.
Toussaint Wattinne, General Manager of Uber Eats in the UK, said: “We’re hugely excited to be launching in Lincoln today. People in the city can now use Uber Eats to get the food they want, when they want it, in just 30 minutes or less.
“With hundreds of dishes to choose from, Uber Eats has something for everyone, whatever the occasion or location – whether that’s at dinner home, breakfast at work or a snack when out with friends.
“The UberEATS app is really simple to use and orders are charged straight to your card so there’s no need for cash.”
How to order
- Download the app or head to www.UberEats.com
- Pick delivery location – Input your address where you’d like your meal delivered
- Find your meal – Browse local restaurants or search by cuisine type to find exactly what tantalizes your tastebuds
- Place your order – Pick the items you want right now or schedule your order to arrive whenever it suits you
- Track the progress of the delivery – Get updates as your order is prepared and delivered to your destination
Uber Eats also plans to expand its delivery area around Lincoln over the coming weeks.