The Love Lincoln Awards – a new set of awards celebrating retail, leisure and hospitality in the city, has been launched.
The Love Lincoln Awards will recognise, showcase and reward Lincoln’s independent retailers and hospitality/leisure operators, from local shops and independent boutiques to hotels and bars.
Run by CityX, the organisers of the Lincolnshire Technology and Innovation Awards, and in partnership with Visit Lincoln, the new Love Lincoln Awards will provide the perfect platform for individuals and businesses alike to showcase their achievements, and highlight the immense value these sectors bring to the local economy.
This year’s event will include an awards ceremony and entertainment in the new year.
Take a look at this year’s award categories:
- Best Independent Bar
- Best Independent Pub
- Best Independent Nightlife Venue
- Best Independent Cafe/Coffee Shop
- Best Independent Restaurant
- Best Independent Take Away
- Best Independent Hotel
- Best Independent B&B/Guest House
- Best Boutique Retailer (One retail premises nationally only)
- Best Medium Retailer (Between two and four retail premises nationally only)
- Best Large Retailer (Four or more retail premises nationally)
- Best New Store (Opened within the last two years)
- Best Ecommerce Company
- Retail Champion
- Product Retailer of the Year (Retailer who sells their own products)
- Retail Store Interior Excellence
- Best Hair Salon
- Best Beauty Salon
- Best Fitness Centre / Gym
- Best Family Attraction
- Best Kids Attraction
- Best Advertising/Marketing Campaign
- Best Social Campaign
- Lincoln’s Choice Award – a Lincoln individual that stands out in the community
- Best Place to Work (employees’ choice)
- Contribution to the High Street
- Customer Service Excellence
Entries are free and nominations for your business or a business you know will open next week on the Love Lincoln Awards website.