Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce has announced the finalists for the third annual Greater Lincolnshire’s Construction & Property Awards 2019.
Taking place on Tuesday, February 5 at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Lincoln, the awards will be hosted by Homes Under the Hammer star and 2016 I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here contestant, Martin Roberts.
Simon Beardsley, Chief Executive at Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce said: “The response for the awards in 2019 has been fantastic, and on behalf of myself and the construction steering group, we thank each and every business who showed their interest and took the time to apply.
“The standard of entries this year were exceptionally strong, and the judging panel were impressed by a wide range of attributes from all businesses who entered.
“All shortlisted nominees should be extremely proud and we look forward to celebrating their achievements with them in February next year.”
The finalists are as follows:
Heritage Project of the Year
- Banks Long & Co – The Lawn
- Woodhead Group – SKDC Wyndham Park
Apprentice/Young Achiever of the Year
- Sophie Harwood from Waldeck
- Emily Funnell from Banks Long & Co
Agent of the Year
- Pygott & Crone
- Banks Long & Co
- Starkey & Brown
Development Project (Over £5 million)
- Wilmott Dixon – Lincoln Transport Hub
- Galiford Try – High G Training and Test Facility at RAF Cranwell
- Gleeds Global – Ryvita Crispbread Bakery
Development Project (Under £5 million)
- Minster Surfacing – RAF Waddington Refuelling Yard
- Rilmac Group – Asbestos Removal and disposal for re-roofing at major factory site
- Gelder and Kier Property Design & Business Services – Chapel Point
Residential Development Project of the Year
- RG + P – Humberston Avenue, Grimsby
- Woolmore Investments Limited – Owmby Barn Conversions, Market Rasen
Client Advisor of the Year
- Delta Simons
- Globe Consultants Limited
With a new category, Product Supplier of the Year specially introduced this year, the winners of this category will be announced on the night.