With just one week to go until Lincolnshire Business Expo 2019, Lincoln startup TapKit has developed an app to allow attendees fast track check-in for the event.
Organised by CityX, the Lincolnshire Business Expo is Greater Lincolnshire’s largest and most popular B2B event.
The free-to-attend Lincolnshire Business Expo will return for its fourth consecutive year on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at the Lincolnshire Showground from 8.30am to 4pm spanning two halls with around 130 exhibitors and looking to surpass 1,800 delegates.
For the first time, attendees will be able to use their phones to check-in ahead of arrival, and then simply tap their phones onto check-in stands at the entrance.
As well as check-in, the app also includes a full agenda for the event, and will send 10-minute reminders for talks or workshops that visitors wish to attend.
Downloading TapKit ahead of the event
From signing into an event, receiving product information, or buying a product you see in front of you, Tap Explorer will allow you to get the most out of TapPoints and NFC tags.
Every time you tap or scan a TapPoint or NFC tag, the content will save to your history so you can take it away with you for later. Don’t worry if your phone does not support the contactless technology or NFC, the app will automatically adapt and allow you to scan TapPoints with QR codes instead.
App instructions to pre-check-in for the Lincolnshire Business Expo 2019:
- Download the app from the AppStore or Google Play store by searching ‘Tap Explorer’
- Once installed, open the app and click the ‘Pre check-in for the Lincolnshire Business Expo’ button
- Click the ‘Check in now’ button. If you haven’t made a profile then a pop up will ask you to now.
- Click the ‘Confirm Access’ button to pre check-in
- Look through the Agenda and click the reminder buttons on each event you are going to to send a reminder to your phone 10 minutes before the start.
- At registration on the day of the Expo, click the ‘Scan now’ button on the home screen and scan the registration point upon entry to gain instant access to the Expo.
Watch our video by Jacob White to find out more.
Lincolnshire Business Expo – The CityX BIG One has been proudly sponsored by Orderwise, Wallbreaker, Streets Chartered Accountants, Soper BMW, Distract, Visit Lincoln and The Innovation Programme at the University of Lincoln.