There are now just two weeks to go until Lincolnshire Business Expo 2019.
Organised by CityX, the Lincolnshire Business Expo is Greater Lincolnshire’s most popular B2B event.
The Lincolnshire Business Expo will return for its fourth consecutive year on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at the Epic Centre, Lincolnshire Showground.
Earlier this year, the event had over 100 exhibitors, along with over 1,500 delegates visiting throughout the day.
In 2019, the free-to-attend event is expected to have over 130 exhibitors and hoping to surpass 1,800 delegates.
Free to attend
The Lincolnshire Business Expo is free to attend, however registration is essential for fast track entry.
Lincolnshire Business Expo – The CityX BIG One has been proudly sponsored by Orderwise, Wallbreaker, Streets Chartered Accountants, Soper BMW, Distract, Visit Lincoln and The Innovation Programme at the University of Lincoln.
Take a look at what to expect from the expo’s biggest ever event:
Tech & Innovation Zone
The Technology and Innovation Zone, sponsored by The Innovation Programme at the University of Lincoln, which brings the ever popular Lincolnshire Tech Expo to the Lincolnshire Business Expo 2019 for the first time, is aimed at promoting and rewarding existing businesses in the tech world as well as to helping to educate and inform other companies looking to expand their knowledge and expertise.
The Tourism Zone, sponsored by Visit Lincoln, will bring the Visit Expo to Lincolnshire Business Expo 2019 for the first time.
This area will promote those businesses from the Visitor Economy, as well as give delegates an opportunity to scope out new conference venues, corporate activities and investment opportunities.
Street Food Zone
New for 2019, Lincolnshire Business Expo will include a street food zone, joining the Tourism and Tech Shed with the Exhibition Hall, offering the best of Lincolnshire’s outdoor catering, from quirky coffee stands to vegan kebabs.
Big industry names
This year will see a number of influential keynote speakers, and leaders in a range of industries.
Keynote speakers for Lincolnshire Business Expo 2019, who will speak on the Wallbreaker Live Stage include:
- James Sinclair – Having started his business straight out of school at age 15, James Sinclair has gone on to build a business empire spanning industries including entertainment, leisure and business training. Unlock the perils of employing staff, work out what it is you need to be doing each day in the running of your business & how James’ failed limo business provided the biggest lessons in life.
- Sally Balcombe – Sally heads up VisitBritain/VisitEngland, which plays a unique role in building England’s tourism product, raising Britain’s profile worldwide, increasing the volume and value of tourism exports and developing England and Britain’s visitor economy. In 2017/18, its international and domestic marketing activity generated £1 billion of additional visitor spend across the nations and regions of Britain and the VisitBritain Shop generated £27.8 million in revenue, with over £2 million profit invested in marketing Britain overseas.
- Heidi Barlow – Heidi is an extremely talented marketer with strong experience of the full marketing mix; commercially-minded and driven by delivering strong return on investment. She has been Head of Marketing for East Midlands Airport and MAG Cargo for over 3 years bringing with her a wealth of marketing experience having previously worked as the Marketing Manager for Intu Shopping Centres.
With other speakers and panels still to be announced, this year’s expo will also include seminars and workshops to help delegates make new connections and learn new things.
Panel: Scaling Your Business – Growing for Good
Scaling your business either in staffing, logistics, geographical region or product offering is an ambition of most businesses. Hear from a range of businesses who have scaled in a variety of ways, the challenges they faced and what they’ve learned.
Chaired by Dean Graham, Founder of CityX
- David Hallam, Founder and CEO of OrderWise
- Paula Short, Founder and Co-Director of Beauty Boulevard
- Ian Smith, Director of VisionDrive
- Neil Everatt, CEO of Selenity
- Gary Headland, CEO of Lincoln College Group
Catch this panel on the Wallbreaker Live Stage which is located in the Tech & Tourism Exhibition Hall at Lincolnshire Business Expo.
This year, prizes will be awarded to stands who stand out from the crowd.
Prizes will be given to:
- The best looking stand
- Most innovative stand
- Exhibitor’s Choice – Exhibitors will have the opportunity to vote for another stand they think stands out
- Most Twitter hashtags – using #LincsBizExpo
Interested in exhibiting at the Lincolnshire Business Expo 2019? Only 5 stands now remain. For more information on exhibiting, click or tap here.