Plans for 35 affordable homes along Riseholme Road, Lincoln have been approved.
These plans, submitted by Andrew Parker from Waterloo Housing Group, were approved by the City of Lincoln Council Planning Committee.
The former allotment site covers around 2.2 acres of land and will now include:
- Shared Ownership
- 3 two-bedroom houses, 4 person
- 10 three-bedroom houses, 5 person
- 3 three-bedroom houses, 5 person
- 3 three-bedroom houses, 4 person
- Affordable Rent
- 6 two-bedroom houses, 4 person
- 7 three-bedroom houses, 5 person
- 1 three-bedroom house, 5 person
- 1 two-bedroom house, 4 person
All will be delivered in a semi-detached format, except the terraced block of 3-3 bedroom dwellings.
The development will also include 70 parking spaces.
The local area includes two schools (primary and secondary), Bishop Grosseteste University, the Cathedral Quarter and a shopping area.