A gin festival will be making its way to Lincoln next week, with over 120 listed gins to try.
The fun will be-gin on Friday, June 14 from 6pm until 10.30pm at Lincoln’s Drill Hall.
A further two sessions will also take place on Saturday, June 15 at 12pm until 4.30pm and 6pm until 10.30pm.
Alongside 120 listed gins, there will also be a selection of new and local gins.
What to expect:
- Free Gin – A voucher for your first Gin & Tonic
- Your own Copa Glass to take home
- The Gin Society booklet
- 3 exclusive gin bars: world, british and fruit gins, plus cocktail bar
- Tasters and Masterclasses from Distillers and industry experts
- Environment friendly festival: biodegradable straws, glass and cardboard recycling.
- Live entertainment
- Street food and snacks to purchase separately
- Festival Gin Shop
The festival operates a voucher system for the purchase of all drinks – vouchers are available in multiples of £5 from the voucher station.
All gins are £5 including mixer and garnish. Cocktails are £10. On the day, any unused vouchers will be refunded.
Tickets for each session cost £12.50 and includes one gin & tonic.
This event is strictly for over 18s only.