Byron Place, a seven-bed property at The Colosseum in Uphill Lincoln, has been put on the market to rent.
The Colosseum, which was built in 2015, is hidden just off Newport, and shares its uphill address with the historic Lincoln Castle and Cathedral.
The Tennyson Homes development is made up of 14 Georgian-style homes, with properties set down a long driveway in a shared courtyard.
Each house is also named after famous writers.
This seven-bed property is up To Let through Robert Bell & Company for £2,500 pcm, with a £2,884.62 deposit.
The property has an enclosed rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Over four floors, the property comprises:
- Ground Floor
- Reception 1
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Utility room
- First Floor
- Reception 2
- Bedroom 1 (with fitted wardrobe)
- Inner hall
- Bedroom 2,
- Bathroom (with hand wash basin, low level WC, bath and shower)
- Bedroom 3 (with fitted wardrobe, ensuite shower, low level WC and hand wash basin)
- Bedroom 4 / study room
- Second Floor
- Master bedroom (having its owns large walk in dressing room and bathroom suite comprising shower, bath, low level WC and double hand wash basin)
- Basement Accommodation
- With separate access and having a reception hall (with walk in store)
- Two further bedrooms (with wardrobes fitted)
- Bathroom (with low level WC, hand wash basin and shower)
There are a few rules with the property, however, no smokers and no pets.