Local entrepreneurs and friends William Stokes and Sam Temple-Baxter have launched a new business podcast in the city.
Business over Beers is the story of a friendship that started over 16 years ago when William and Sam met back at school.
Having shared many a business conversation over one too many drinks, they decided to start recording and documenting these conversations for others to hear and hopefully gain value from.
With that in mind they launched B.o.B – Business over Beers.
William told CityX: “We decided to launch the podcast after many a drinks after hours in some of the local bars.
“We both have a passion for business and thought why not start recording our conversations and create a platform with more of an informal spin.
“We’ve managed to reach out to our networks and get a great range of guests to come and talk about a range of business related topics over a few cold ones.
“We think the relaxed format allows people to express themselves more and talk more freely.”
So far, the duo have created three podcasts, with fourth set to go live on July 2.
The first three episodes include:
- Episode 1 – The Generic Pilot Episode
- In this, the first episode of Business over Beers, William and Sam sit down to discuss why they both decided to team up and launch a podcast, as well as a bit about their representative backgrounds and current business interests. As always, the beers are flowing!
- Episode 2 – What Work/Life Balance?
- In this episode of Business over Beers, William and Sam sit down to discuss work/life balance, if work/life balance really exists, and if it does how to achieve it.
- Episode 3 – Leadership Takes First Place
- In this episode of Business over Beers, William and Sam sit down to discuss why leadership is so important in a business environment and what it really takes to be a good leader.
Episodes will go live every Tuesday, for more information, and to subscribe, click or tap here.