There are now less than three weeks to go until the Directors Conference returns for the second time, bringing together business leaders from across every industry to discover what the future might hold for their business.
The Directors Conference, brought to you by CityX and Human Alchemy, will be hosted over two floors at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Lincoln from 8.30am to 3pm on Thursday, October 3.
Last year, the conference looked at the disruption that was taking place across various industries in the here and now, giving Directors an overview on how to find opportunities for disruption in their company and how to fight against those who sought to disrupt the industry.
This year, the conference, entitled ‘What’s Next?’, will aim at looking into the future, with professional speakers revealing what they believe to be around the corner.
The speaker line-up this year features:
- Richard Askam, Founder and CEO – Woolly North
- Hazel Lowndes, Founder – Ginger Dog
- Paul Hughes, CEO – pH Interim
- Jason Kay, Managing Director – The Marketplace
- Kelly Hunstone, CEO – Social Change
- Martin Lister, Partner – Humantelligence
- Peter Watson, Managing Director – Distract
- John Polling, CTO – Sauce
To find out more about each speaker, click or tap here.
As part of this year’s Directors Conference, speaker Martin Lister will also be giving the audience the opportunity to take a Humantelligence Self-Assessment.
The Humantelligence Self-Assessment measures the individual’s cognitive behaviours, motivators and ideal work styles and delivers an online summary and in-depth analysis of the data that is accessible on any device or as a downloadable report.
Organisations benefit from increased employee self-awareness and increased team understanding, communication, collaboration, engagement and overall performance.
Unlike a questionnaire that asks for opinions, or tries to measure knowledge or skills, it uncovers the WHY, HOW and WHAT about people when it comes to work.
Humantelligence go beyond measuring just people’s behaviours:
- It uncovers the motivators that explain the WHY people do their work
- It describes HOW people tend to behave in a given situation, and the typical ways that they go about they work
- It shows WHAT people feel more energised and fulfilled to do in their work itself
- It provides themes that provide a guidepost for making important choices in each individual’s career
A limited number of tickets and corporate tables are now available and include –
- Entry to the conference, which includes a line-up of experts, professionals and keynotes
- Refreshments on arrival
- Hot and cold refreshments
- A two-course lunch
- Access to the post-conference drinks to socialise with like-minded individuals
Sponsorship and exhibition packages are also available and more details along with table bookings can be found on the Directors Conference website.