With so many businesses having to rapidly adapt to the changing dynamic of operating their business with remote working staff; one local company, KryptoKloud are concerned that it creates an opportunity for gaps in cyber security that wouldn’t normally be a problem.
Businesses are well aware of the impact of cyber-attacks and are often well prepared within the confines of the office environment and have had many years to create, implement and perfect security policies. Then within the space of a few weeks businesses have found themselves having to enact business continuity plans that require remote working.
As soon as security measures are relaxed to allow for remote access to key servers, databases and information the opportunity arises for an increase likelihood of a cyber attack warns Paul Burrows CEO of Lincoln based cyber security company KryptoKloud.
To help protect the Lincolnshire business community, KryptoKloud are offering their award winning KryptoSOC service for 3 months at no cost as their way of supporting local businesses through these unprecedented times.
- 24/7 Monitoring, Detection and Breach Response across all endpoints, mobile devices and servers
- Web Protection prevents access to unsafe sites and blocks malicious scripts and content
- Automatic Ransomware isolation
- Utilisation of the latest Threat Intelligence to protect against suspicious and malicious activities
- Behaviour Analytics to identify rogue insiders, compromised accounts and targeted attacks
- Critical Data Monitoring allowing sensitive files to be marked for “close observation”
- Cyber Partner – KryptoKloud becomes your “Cyber Partner” for assistance into all Cyber related incidents
- Patch Management – Scans 3rd party software for missing software updates & deploys all patches
Paul Burrows said, “To assist our local business community KryptoKloud is now able to offer its award winning KryptoSOC 360 capability for businesses that need the support for the next 3 months completely free.
“It’s easy to deploy and your business and remote users will be protected and monitored 24/7 with our Lloyds of London Cyber Security protective capability.
“No visit to you business or home is necessary – all installation and advice is done remotely and KryptoKloud becomes your “Cyber Partner” for your 24/7 peace of mind.”
If this is something that your business would benefit from please contact KryptoKloud on [email protected] or call 01522 437123.