This will be his first Budget as Chancellor, the first after the UK’s departure from the EU and the first of a new Conservative government that has a significant majority in the House of Commons. It is therefore not unrealistic to expect some headline grabbing changes and announcements, which will no doubt impact upon businesses and individuals alike.
Given the indicators from draft Finance Bill clauses and manifesto pledges, it is expected that the Budget will include announcements in a number of areas, including Capital Taxes, National Insurance, Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits and Entrepreneur’s Relief to name a few.
Our Budget presentation will include:
- A review of the announcements made by the Chancellor
- Guidance on the impact of changes for individuals and businesses
- An indication as to the steps to be taken to deal with the announcements
- Insight into the potential tax changes and financial implications following Brexit
The aim of our presentation is to help delegates:
- Minimise any potential tax liabilities
- Create and protect wealth
- Take advantage of any schemes introduced to help individuals and businesses in the current climate
12 noon Registration
1:30pm Buffet Lunch
All delegates will receive a complimentary Streets Budget Summary which includes details of the proposed tax changes based on the Chancellor’s statement.