Employer Emprocom Ltd
Industry Health & Safety
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Safety Consultant to join our growing team.
Emprocom is a thriving safety consultancy based in Lincoln. Formed in 2006, the company provide a friendly and effective health and safety service to their clients across the Midlands. Due to our growth and expansion we are currently looking for an experienced CDM / Construction Safety Consultant to join our team of professionals.
Day to Day activities – what you will be doing
- Managing and representing a portfolio of clients across the Midlands
- Producing preconstruction information
- Producing and reviewing construction phase plans
- Attending construction project progress and design team meetings
- Producing and reviewing method statements
- Carrying out safety audits and site inspections
- Assisting clients with safety accreditation applications
- Carrying out accident investigations
Skills and Experience – you will have
- NEBOSH National diploma, or at least National General/Construction Certificate in Health and Safety
- Demonstrable practical experience providing dedicated construction H&S Advisor/Consultancy services
- A working knowledge of the 2015 CDM Regulations
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and manage your own client portfolio
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills and good knowledge of Office programmes: Outlook and Excel
- Is confident, passionate and knowledgeable in their subject area
- Has high levels of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has the gravitas and confidence to influence and advise others internally and externally
- Is a car driver, willing and able to travel
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
To apply please click below and submit your CV with covering letter for this position.